Solar Feet On Street – Sales and Marketing
Sales & Marketing are the bread earners of any organization either big or small. Especially in the Solar energy sector which is growing at a rapid pace due to both consumer awareness & conducive govt policies bringing in loads of new entrepreneurs every month into the sector, in turn, resulting in high competition in a technology-driven knowledge market.
A right salesperson with the right kind of technical as well as marketing and sales skill sets is the need for customer acquisition in this competitive market. A marketing person who not just sells but seamlessly positions himself as an adviser to the customer with his functional technical knowledge is going to be an asset to the company with added abilities of digital marketing or social media marketing in his armor of skill sets.
- BTech EEE
- Polytechnic Diploma : EEE, ECE, & Mechanical.
- BBM/MBA (Marketing)
Key Learning Points
- Will be able to clearly understand the Solar technologies
- Will have clear product knowledge and understanding
- Will be able to clearly identify each component and its functions
- Will be able to clearly identify the limitations of the system
- Will be able to clearly understand Customer need.
- Will be able to conduct a Site Inspection.
- Will be able to conduct a simple energy audit.
- Will be able to advise the customer on the right system based on the above 3 points.
- Will be able to educate the customer on Do’s & Don’ts and minimum maintenance that should be done by the customer.
- Will be able to work out a rate of return and explain the same to the customer.
- Will be able to develop sales strategies & implement.
- Will be able to conduct social media or digital media campaigns to generate leads.
- Will be able to clearly communicate.
- Will be able to remove objections of the effectively
- Will be able to undertake consultative sales.
- Will be able to coordinate between the customer, design Team, & installation team effectively.
What’s included in the course fee?
- Training Fees
National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Skill Council for Green Jobs (SCGJ)
Location – Hyderabad
- Introduction to Solar
- Solar Radiation Fundamentals
- Different Types of Solar Applications
- Site Survey
- Energy Audit
- Marketing / Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Different types of Sales campaigns
- Solar Entrepreneurship
ISPTVT is not only the first Indian training institute that specializes in solar energy but also the first solar energy institute to partner with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), in the year 2014.
ISPTVT has also been awarded as the Best Training Institute in the country for highest quality trainings imparted in the year 2017, by the the Skill Council for Green Jobs (SCGJ).
Other languages the instructors can speak in: Tamil, Kannada & Marathi
Usage of Audio-Visual Aid: Yes
Study Material: Study material is provided as a hard-copy.