CDSRI – Entrepreneurship Development Program in Electric Vehicles
India aims to become an all-electric economy by 2030. This is creating massive business opportunities in the electric vehicle industry. Step into the new age, up-skill yourself and be one of the first movers in the country by setting up your own Electric vehicle business
Who Should Attend this Course?
- General graduates of any disciplines.
- Engineering graduates of any disciplines.
- Management graduate of any branch.
- Passionate entrepreneurs looking to make a change.
What’s included in the course fee?
- Course Fee.
- Hardcopy Material Fee
- Practicals Fee.
- Examination Fee.
Advantages of Taking This Course
- Learn how to start a business in the Electric Vehicle Industry
- Learn about EV Business Models
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Suitable Regions to start EV Businesses
- Innovations happening in the industry
- Financial and Government Policies in India
Chandradeep Solar Research Institute (CDSRI)
Location – Kolkata
- Basics of Electric Vehicle - Design & Mechanism
- An authentic picture of Indian EV Sector
- Estimation of Market Size
- Market Strategy Perspective
- Insights of Value Chain
- Innovation in the EV Sector
- Indian EV Stakeholders
- Focus of Startup Companies
- Indian EV database
- Financial Analysis
- Government Policy
- Government Subsidy
CDSRI has trained more than 1,000 students through its short-term and long-term courses, across India & other countries in various disciplines of Renewable Energy Science & Technology. It has also assisted them in finding opportunities or setting up their own business.
It is the country`s first registered Scientific Research Institute to conduct various R&D program in Solar Energy. Research Associates of this institute have been conducting research programs from several parts of India and have been publishing papers in peer-reviewed journals.
Other languages the instructors can speak in: Bengali, Hindi
Usage of Audio-Visual Aid: Yes
Study Material: Hard-copy. Soft copy of the material is available on request.
This is a 12 hour course that is completed over 3-5 days. Students can enrol for it and start the course on a date of their choice